Friday 11 December 2015

Get Inspired by Pastor Joseph Adenuga

Jesus Christ died and rose again from the dead in order to set the captives free. He left the earth and gave us the power to do the same. In John 20:21, He said, "Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent Me, even so send I you."
I decree that every work of wickedness done to bring confusion and instability in your life be destroyed today by fire. You shall not be put to shame, God will step in to your situation and turn things around for your good in Jesus name. I see you celebrate with great joy during this festive period. Be blessed and remain blessed.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed, for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee, yea, I will help thee, yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10
There are times we go through what seems to be unbearable situations, we groan under a heavy burden. I have seen days when I thought dying was better, but at the breaking point, God shows up. He has never failed to show up especially when the ones I trust failed. Are you tired and ready to throw in the towel? His grace is sufficient, His promise to you today is, "I will help, strengthen, keep, uphold and see you through". Only believe and you will be blessed and remain blessed.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
And when Rachel saw that she bare Jacob no children, Rachel envied her sister; and said unto Jacob, give me children, or else I die. Genesis 30:1
Have you gotten to a situation where you are so desperate to get something that even death doesn't matter anymore? When Rachel got to that point God intervened.
And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb. And she conceived... Genesis 30:22-24
Don't give up, you will get there, keep on praying. I see a greater light shining in your life. Rest assured in faith that God is able to do all what He promised. Be blessed and remain blessed.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
He giveth power to the faint, and to them that have no might He increaseth strength. Isaiah 40:29.
Remember and recognize the fact that no matter how weak you are, The Almighty God is in the business of strengthening weak people. He loves to heal the broken hearted and that is why He has anointed me to preach good news to the meek. All you need to do is to yield completely and believe. I see the dawning of a new day in your life, believe that. Be blessed and remain blessed.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
At the name of Jesus Christ, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess.. Philippians 2:10-11.
It is time to begin to use the name of Jesus, it is time to cause those problems in your life to bow down simply by calling the name of Jesus by faith. Stop fearing the problem, make it bow down in Jesus name. Be blessed and remain blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.